Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

18.3.12

Great Expectations



Speaking of classic literature, I'm yet to read a Dickens novel but I plan to now- I just finished the rather stunning three part BBC production of Great Expectations. Hopefully you've been watching it too; if I'd posted this earlier, those of you lucky enough to access ABC iview might have been able to catch up on it, though the last two episodes are still available...

It is a rich, textured and gritty production with an authentic cast and complex characters telling a brilliantly layered story; worthy of a Cohen Brothers farce... Or is that just me?... Check it out if you can!  

No comments:

Post a Comment