Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

16.8.12

D VoTEE: Dismembered


I currently have another T-Shirt (the design you might remember from a previous post) on Threadless up for voting: DisMembership!

Again, I would really appreciate your support; it should only take five minutes and if you voted last time (of course you did!) it will be even quicker!
By supporting my design you are supporting me... So thanks!

1. Please follow the link below
2. Join Threadless (you can log in with Facebook!)
3. Score my Design with a 5


Follow this link to give me a High 5!

Thanks again for your support.

Damien

No comments:

Post a Comment