Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

21.5.13

The Office


As you may know, after 8 years and 9 seasons, the U.S. version of The Office has reached it's conclusion. A lot has been written and said about this seminal series, so much, by others more informed than I, so I will say only this to those that have somehow avoided indulging this hilarious, endearing journey; skip the first episode (the second is one of the whole series' best!) and remember that the drama is a much slower burn than the equally brilliant Britsh source material. I was very impressed by the final season which found a way to bring back old friends and round out all the losse ends without feeling forced. We just watched the whole thing from start to finish and I recommend you do too...

No comments:

Post a Comment