Dblog is the interwebositry for all things creative, inspirational and elegant from D's world of art, design, cinema, T.V., comics, toys and pop culture. Drop me line or an interesting link any time...

18.8.13

Creatives

A life-size papercraft Jack from Mass Effect 3 by Tankball. With a video of how it was made.

Haven't read the book myself , but Super Graphic as featured on Co.Design is a wonderful collection of Superhero infographics.

Linked from Austin Kleon's Blog Geoff Dyer’s ten rules for writing fiction and I would have to agree with Austin's favouirte:
Have more than one idea on the go at any one time. If it’s a choice between writing a book and doing nothing I will always choose the latter. It’s only if I have an idea for two books that I choose one rather than the other. I always have to feel that I’m bunking off from something.

From Co. Design an interesting article on the shaping and character design of Disney's new videogame Infinity.


Frank Hallam Day's photographs of wilderness RV campsites.

A lovely study of Lost Hoops by Adrian Skenderovic

Gorgeous editorial illustration by Gavin Potenza


 


No comments:

Post a Comment